Greatest Game of All Time? (GGOAT)

adamwright

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 26, 2016
Surprised to see that this thread has not been created here. Let's see which game receives the most comments for the GOAT Award. My vote goes to Counter Strike 1.6

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Back in 1984, Knight Lore by Ultimate Play the Game pushed the boundaries of what was possible with a 8 bit home computer with a 3.25 MHZ CPU and 48K of memory. It was groundbreaking at the time.

As a very young lad, it was the first time I saw a game's graphics and thought "wow" !

It may look rubbish now, but it nonetheless remains a masterful piece of programming given the limited hardware available.

So my vote goes to Knight Lore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

On arcade : Street Fighter , when it was out, people queued to play it and duel others.
On PC: Half-Life, Diablo 2, World of Warcraft.
On Console: Metal Gear Solid.

of course there is plenty of other games worth the title, but those i selected really changed the landscape or introduced new concepts.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
It's really hard for a game to stand the test of time. So for me there's no greatest game of all time. To spread that out across different platforms, that task is going to be ever more daunting. But if you like to know the best pc games that have come out in the last 10 years this would be a good start, and I agree with the Top 50 of this article.

Best Modern PC Games - Gizmo's Freeware

D

Deleted member 65228

Windows/OS X internals and malware analysis are the best games

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Oh man bring back the memories

R U N E S C A P E

All the way.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
for me :

Gta V , Gta San Andreas , Canes Canem Edit ( Bully ) , Scarface : The World Is Yours and The Warriors :) I am a big fan of Rockstar games in general! ;)

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Don Bradman Cricket - BIG ANT .
.Iam a lover of sport games
FIFA - EA Sports

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.