Status
Not open for further replies.

EASTER

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
From the humble beginnings where I first began this lifelong PC Security journey with Lavasoft Support Forums and making the way through all so many changes in Platforms and Positions, looks like another round of taking up the charge again is just too inviting for those old ambitions to lose steam.

So I am here to brush up on yet another new generation of discovery and make the effort to continue to contribute and soak up all the good discussion that keeps this train rolling along with a purpose.

Many Regards, EASTER

EASTER

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
It is good that you are getting involved. ;)

Thanks and yes it's high time too.

No matter how much time and effort that went into my regular occupation I have to admit that dealing with all technical aspects of PC Security and the like which is much more common now has in reality always suited my taste best I think.

Imagine starting out when the PC Consumers market of Windows 98 was only just beginning to build an audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.