Fav. Antivirus
up to now have relied on Microsoft Security Essentials...not doing it
Fav. Videogame
don't game

Wayneb

Thread author
Mar 20, 2015
Hi all,
I have been battling with trying to remove Jorikekestnoski.com from my computer for a few days now...with no success. I have followed all 5 steps suggested on the MalwareTips site and had no success.
At this stage I do not get rediredected to the Jorikekestnoski.com site but get a message from Malware that it is protecting me from it...so I take it that it has not been removed from my computer.
I also did a system reset on my computer with no success?
Any suggestions welcome.
Many thanks
Wayne
PS: never been on a forum before so please be patient if I don't know the required etiquette...willing to learn. Will keep me young even when I get old :)

tallorder

Level 6
Verified
Jan 15, 2015
Hi, wayneb! Welcome to MalwareTips,
PS: never been on a forum before so please be patient if I don't know the required etiquette...willing to learn. Will keep me young even when I get old :)

Me, too- learning, that is- not old...:p! Well, might be turning the bend just a little, but have learned so much here! Welcome.

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Hi all,
I have been battling with trying to remove Jorikekestnoski.com from my computer for a few days now...with no success. I have followed all 5 steps suggested on the MalwareTips site and had no success.
At this stage I do not get rediredected to the Jorikekestnoski.com site but get a message from Malware that it is protecting me from it...so I take it that it has not been removed from my computer.
I also did a system reset on my computer with no success?
Any suggestions welcome.
Many thanks
Wayne
This is the best forum around and i hope you hang around as there is lots of clever and friendly people here and you can learn a lot.:D

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome to MT!
iHYLrWg.png

Reactions: Wayneb and frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.