North America
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
In the past 5 years

Dwilkows

Thread author
Jan 24, 2020
I am pleased to be here and hope you all will be patient with me as I learn from you all. I dislike changes made to my computer by something or someone other than me and over which I have no control. I've been using Malwarebytes for Mac for many years after having it recommended to me by a former student and have been pleased with how it has performed. Thanks!

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Hi, welcome. I am a big city boy from MPLS. St. Louis Park to be exact, if you know the suburbs at all. Don't live there any more, but my mom and my brothers do. Boundary Waters canoeing is awesome.

Dwilkows

Thread author
Jan 24, 2020
Hi, welcome. I am a big city boy from MPLS. St. Louis Park to be exact, if you know the suburbs at all. Don't live there any more, but my mom and my brothers do. Boundary Waters canoeing is awesome.
Boundary Waters... Ahh yes, fantastic wilderness! I have many memories from several canoe trips, the place is actually spiritual for me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.