Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzSpectre

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Well, where do I begin?

I've been visiting MT for over 6 months now and finally have made the decision to create an account! I was going to create one during Christmas and the Avast Egg Hunt but never got around to it. As with real life, I have always been quite anxious and reluctant around others so I'm sorry if I am also quiet around here as well.

My knowledge of computers is relatively basic and I don't have a particular interest in IT. However, I've continued to come back to MT, willing to learn more about cyber safety in a world that has become so dependent on technology with the hope of better protecting myself and others.

So excuse me for my inexperience and lack of knowledge and thank you for creating a community, where many from all backgrounds can share their knowledge with the intention of a more educated and safe online environment.

Best wishes,
BlitzSpectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.