Showcase GuruNot's Perpetual Upgrade

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
1 word, "AMAZING" your GPU is awesome and should last for quite a bit of time. I have a lower end GPU 970 and an having a blast with Watch Dog 2 and BF1 on Med Settings.

Overall my wet dream of a gaming PC, thanks for sharing!

GuruNot

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 1, 2016
A beast contained in a Phanteks case. GTX 1080 might be your next GPU and 120Hz G-Sync compatible monitor. Thanks for sharing!.

I contemplated a 1080, but I want more of a jump to be honest as I am looking to go up to 27inch 1440p monitor at the same time.

I am waiting to see if AMD step up to the plate with Vega, i really hope they do as competition is a good thing and NVIDIA have had the enthusiast market sown up for too long now. Otherwise there are still rumours of a 1080Ti, so I will see if that makes an appearance. Failing that I can wait.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
AMD is more powerful than NV but they lack Day 1 driver support and now, they're catching up. I hope AMD destroys NV this time.

GuruNot

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 1, 2016
Still waiting on Vega to rock up .... Hopefully the end of this month, then give it a month or two for the reviews etc and then there should be enough info to make a decision.

Reactions: Vasudev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.