B

Bob.b

At first I would run the avast antirootkit tool which would find and fix numerous malware etc. Then it began to find locked files and report unknown MBR code. I also ran Rkill which would find my security center turned off along with other services. I ran Adware cleaner which found over 40 infections. After using these tools to try and rid my computer of the person whos hacking me, and his tools, thats when I was hit with something I dont understand, cant deal with, and I had to report it to the authorities because I have some health problems and this is all just too much.

Attachments

B

Bob.b

Hello, thanks for your response.
I have an Rkill log/results.
When I try and run aswMbr I get the bsod error: "page fault in non page area".

Attachments

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
Verified
Staff member
Rkill output is made for advanced users and I think it isn't yet properly tested on Windows 10, so that's why you see these errors. Don't worry about them.

Unknown MBR means the same, tool isn't made for a Windows 10.

I don't see infection on your PC at the moment.

B

Bob.b

I have heard that Rkill isnt made or updated for Windows 10 also, and I have read elsewhere where others have said this. I had desperately hoped that was true a few months ago I downloaded the lastest versions of Rkill before I experienced malware issues and it didnt report any issue. After a wifi intrusion and clicking a bogus popup system alert however, running Rkill gave these errors. I sent my HP Laptop to the HP repair center because of these issues and so they repaired it. Long story short- I ran Rkill etc to check my systems integrity and Rkill gave no errors at all. Shortly thereafter I saw some signs of malware attacks and I ran Rkill- then I got the errors.