Solved Hacked, remote access tools, hidden file systems etc.

B

Bob.b

Thread author
At first I would run the avast antirootkit tool which would find and fix numerous malware etc. Then it began to find locked files and report unknown MBR code. I also ran Rkill which would find my security center turned off along with other services. I ran Adware cleaner which found over 40 infections. After using these tools to try and rid my computer of the person whos hacking me, and his tools, thats when I was hit with something I dont understand, cant deal with, and I had to report it to the authorities because I have some health problems and this is all just too much.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FRST.txt
    219.5 KB · Views: 6
B

Bob.b

Thread author
Hello, thanks for your response.
I have an Rkill log/results.
When I try and run aswMbr I get the bsod error: "page fault in non page area".

Attachments

• Rkill.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 4

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Rkill output is made for advanced users and I think it isn't yet properly tested on Windows 10, so that's why you see these errors. Don't worry about them.

Unknown MBR means the same, tool isn't made for a Windows 10.

I don't see infection on your PC at the moment.

B

Bob.b

Thread author
I have heard that Rkill isnt made or updated for Windows 10 also, and I have read elsewhere where others have said this. I had desperately hoped that was true a few months ago I downloaded the lastest versions of Rkill before I experienced malware issues and it didnt report any issue. After a wifi intrusion and clicking a bogus popup system alert however, running Rkill gave these errors. I sent my HP Laptop to the HP repair center because of these issues and so they repaired it. Long story short- I ran Rkill etc to check my systems integrity and Rkill gave no errors at all. Shortly thereafter I saw some signs of malware attacks and I ran Rkill- then I got the errors.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.