Expired Hard Disk Sentinel 5.30 - lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4446
Event start
Apr 28, 2019
Event end
Apr 29, 2029
How to get a license
Program's pre-activated. just download and install it.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Hard Disk Sentinel Standard 5.30

NB: For those who have 'file corrupted' error:

This problem is due to our software wrapper that limits the program activation to 24 hours. In this case, you may try using the following:
1) disable the anti-virus suite and restart the computer. You need to disable all the anti-virus systems if you have more than one installed. Make sure it won't start automatically with the computer.
2) download the program archive once again and extract the contents to a dedicated folder
3) carefully follow the installation instructions in the readme.txt file.
4) please mind that all the files have been checked for viruses before the program goes live, so you can be sure that the installer is 100% clean.

Terms of the offer
  • This is a lifetime license only for version 5.30.
  • No free upgrades to future versions. When you upgrade, you will lose activation.
  • No free technical support.
  • Only for non-commercial use.
The link
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/hard-di...-standard/ 11 hours left from now..

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
Hard Disk Sentinel 5.40.1 Standard:

Terms of Offer:
  • This is a lifetime license for version 5.40.x only.
  • No free updates to future versions. When you upgrade, you will lose activation.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • For non-commercial use only.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Never found a real use of this program, i save all my sensitive datas in cloud or in several ext-HDD, not saying it seems to FUD quite a bit, saying my disk is wearing a lot when in fact it is still ok.
I run it on multiple computers. I find it very useful to know the reported state of the drives in the computers. Of course, its figures about the remaining life are just educated guesses. But I find it useful to see if a drive has any errors. I install a trial on any customers computers I work on and if there are errors reported on the drive, I recommend that the drive is replaced.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I like being able to check the drive temperature easily. Especially during the heat of summer like this year.
The value of S.M.A.R.T. is just for reference. There are cases where the “good” hdd breaks down and loses data, and there are cases where it can be used for a while at a warning level.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Never found a real use of this program, i save all my sensitive datas in cloud or in several ext-HDD, not saying it seems to FUD quite a bit, saying my disk is wearing a lot when in fact it is still ok.
I have a disk that, according to this program, has 11 days to live, but the disk is still working properly.:unsure:

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

The value of S.M.A.R.T. is just for reference. There are cases where the “good” hdd breaks down and loses data, and there are cases where it can be used for a while at a warning level.
I have a disk that, according to this program, has 11 days to live, but the disk is still working properly.:unsure:
Which totally defeat the main purpose of the soft, the other features i dont care, i have plenty of (free) tools for measuring temperature and other stats.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
What's its accuracy tho? Any stats?
You need to understand how it works. It reads the SMART information from a hard drive or SSD and if there are errors on the drive, it makes an estimation on how long the drive will last. This estimation is nothing more than a guess, as it's not possible do anything else. If a drive has physical errors on it, I replace the drive, unless it's not used for anything important, as it indicates that the drive is failing. Once a drive develops errors, then most likely the error count will continue to increase with use.

There are other drive problems, such as weak sectors which I don't take too much notice of, as they are not physical errors.

In the case of SSDs, they have a usage counter which indicates what percentage of the total writes have been used. But the value for the total writes a SSD supports, is only a guide set by the manufacturer. In some cases, SSDs will last much longer than this.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.