On Sale! Hard Disk Sentinel Promotion

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

pneuma1985

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Hard Disk Sentinel PROFESSIONAL v4.60 at a 50% discount
Hard Disk Sentinel PROFESSIONAL Family license v4.60 at a 50% discount

Today's promotion includes the following:
Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition v4.60 ($0)
Hard Disk Sentinel PROFESSIONAL v4.60 ($14.97)
Hard Disk Sentinel PROFESSIONAL Family license v4.60 ($26.50)

Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100%

Seems sort of like EaseUS Partition Master Pro which is generally what I use just figured I'd post it seems like good software I tested it out a bit. There is a ton of different software like this guess its all about which you prefer. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@CMLew: For reference checking then yes, it will show the overall performance state besides that Windows should automatically 'TRIM' those unneeded sectors to avoid future damages.

nickoftime

Level 2
Verified
Feb 19, 2013
This is indeed excellent software but has nothing to do with EaseUS Partition Master, HDSentinel is mostly for monitoring and preventing hard disk failure. Also provides various tests, measurement and repair tools etc.

I can't find a Family licence offer for $26.50 btw.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.