1.4 Make Facebook Login optional by moving it to title bar
1.5 Get updates by clicking version number
2. Bug fixes

http://www.360totalsecurity.com/

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Currently trying it at this moment, I normally uninstalled it within a hour on the previous version though. I will now keep using the product seeing they made it suit my liking.

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Not yet. Using Quihoo IS for now. 360 TS was giving me FP's. Avira to blame? Not getting any FP's from Bitdefender.

Reactions: Ulikedat

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
hmmm installed stable version of Total Security in my friends pc...not liking much ....it keeps on crashing out of no where.....removed it to install AVG free....

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
Thanks for the headsup champ, upgrading right now.

First impression: No idea y they made it look like Baidu o_O

Second impression: GIU speed is way snappier! Me likey but honoustly i never understand why Av companies have to redesign perfectly good gui's when there are more important things to consider such as adding user ability to set the update frequency.

Last edited:

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Not sure why they still included the facebook login part

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Not sure why they still included the facebook login part

That's to improve the popularity. When you're making something for free, and that too without any adware, you need support by publicizing your product atleast.

It's a small price to pay for a great software. Also it helps for the product to be more popular if it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.