Has someone used Ransim ransomware simulator recently in tests?

cyberfort

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 18, 2017
Can anyone tell if its a good situation?
And i will thankful if some of you post
Your test results for security products you are using

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
It seems interesting but I have some problem by compiling and entering personal info to download it.:eek:

cyberfort

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 18, 2017
It seems interesting but I have some problem by compiling and entering personal info to download it.:eek:
Even i found it a bit complicated
Maybe some other MT member can download it by filling up the form and then upload it on some file sharing website for us to test
Only if its legal

Do they don't provide it somewhere like softpedia ?

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
If its already on softpedia then why is their official site asking to fill up forms

Is the softpedia version old or something?
It seems difficult to compare the versions without download the software from the official site but I think it is a good opportunity anyway to test it by skipping the requested download procedure.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.