Expired Heimdal PRO key 6 months License Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
upload_2017-10-21_11-4-29.png

upload_2017-10-21_11-6-53.png

Enjoy my friends at MT!

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017

CoherentCrayon

Level 4
Verified
Jun 23, 2017

Test 12:05
I know that he wrongly thinks it's an AV, but the URL test should be the same
It doesn't block any of these

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
@steel9 Indeed does not replace an AV in any situation.

Everyone, please do not believe this is a full AV! Please read up on this great software to understand what it does and how it can help! I highly recommend this program. Especially through this nice promotion! If you like it so much feel free to jump over to my posting for a 70% off discount.

upload_2017-10-21_13-0-11.png

Also, Heimdal Pro has changed quite a bit from its previous versions. This version includes a lot of new stuff.

Thanks Heimdal Pro!!

~Lightning_Brian

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Hello folks
Tried the product before won't work
Thanks

I myself like the idea of this software, but the problem I ran into was that if you are using a VPN this software does nothing for you because it relies on priority connections.

Perhaps I am wrong but this is basically a software that offers you the opportunity to use their DNS servers to check everything you visit once you install it, and then checks the date on a few softwares you use to make sure they aren't out of date, because according to them that would make you vulnerable?

I am asking a question with that reply, and not making a factual comment.

This was my experience and opinion using the software. I really wanted to like it, but I honestly couldn't use or need it.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I myself like the idea of this software, but the problem I ran into was that if you are using a VPN this software does nothing for you because it relies on priority connections.

Perhaps I am wrong but this is basically a software that offers you the opportunity to use their DNS servers to check everything you visit once you install it, and then checks the date on a few softwares you use to make sure they aren't out of date, because according to them that would make you vulnerable?

I am asking a question with that reply, and not making a factual comment.

This was my experience and opinion using the software. I really wanted to like it, but I honestly couldn't use or need it.
HP uses DNS-based engines. As such if you use a VPN your VPN's DNS server will override HP's DNS's servers. You need to split-exclude the DNS server's IP addresses of HP in your VPN software. The question is does your VPN software has such an exclusion feature for other DNS server IP addresses?

IMO, HP is good if you are not using a VPN

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.