upnorth

Level 28
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
A bit late to the party but now even I got a upgrade offer in my mail with a 25% discount on Thor Premium Home ( Thor Foresight Home and Thor Vigilance Home ). I will not jump on as I already have Heimdal PRO with a license more then 300 days left. I asked what will happen with that.
If you already have a Heimdal PRO subscription, don’t worry, we automatically upgraded you to Thor Foresight Home. You will only have to update your client and use your old license.
Also the RC version is to change to a stable version in September.

Last edited:

Music4Ever

Level 6
I have to admit I bought the product & stuck Comodo FW on the end of it. My eBay hobby has been doing rather well lately so that's some sort of justification, otherwise I have no further excuses except I wanted it :) Any advise regarding Comodo, or rather rely on Windoze FW? I also have HitManPro.Alert running & a lifetime AdGuard.

Kubla

Level 6
I have to admit I bought the product & stuck Comodo FW on the end of it. My eBay hobby has been doing rather well lately so that's some sort of justification, otherwise I have no further excuses except I wanted it :) Any advise regarding Comodo, or rather rely on Windoze FW? I also have HitManPro.Alert running & a lifetime AdGuard.
You could toss in Cylance Home and have a pretty solid configuration.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I have been trying their trial and not happy so far. Right now I am updating to the latest insider build and it is causing some serious disk writing issues. If this update succeeds, I am going to uninstall it. View attachment 196956
Do a full system scan after install so it caches your local files. It's probably because of Insider builds, Heimdal stable builds aren't even ready yet, and you already push limits for it with Win Insiders, pretty obvious result you have there. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Kubla

Level 6
Thanks for that I've been looking at Cylance. Are you meaning Thor with Cylance & Comodo or without? :)
I ran it with Heimdal , Kaspersky, Hitman Pro Alert, and Adguard, but I would think Comodo and Thor Home Premium should more than cover what Cylance does not, you could still run your Hitman Pro alert and Adguard for additional layers.

Music4Ever

Level 6
I'm interested in Cylance for no other reason than I am :) I can't say more than that, looking forward to the Thor final, I use this PC for faffing about on but it remains very stable. Had a talk with Heimdal support regarding the licence I still have for it, they said I can transfer as I wish.

Reactions: given