Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

This is a Webinar information for the company Brigantia Partners located in the UK ( United Kingdom ) from the CEO of Heimdal Security, Morten Kjaersgaard with very good information about what Heimdal Security is, shortly where they come from and upcoming updates and could hopefully be a help for anyone that's interested. The video/talk is pretty long ( 43 minutes ).

We will have an independent, reliable test coming out in the near future.

Hopefully soon and atleast before summer as any longer would be a huge overdue even IMO. It could also if wanted help inactive areas like for example on Vimeo to propagate the product/s better for both homeusers and corporates.

Last edited:

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Glad to have a review of this product,Giving it a try ,Kind of looks good,I have not seen many backers of this product,usually"its a scam, to high Cpu, or all out fail,any users that recommend this? Thanks

Some say high CPU usage, some say ok.
Some say useless, some say very good.
Some say over-price, some say good value.

In conclusion, trial it yourself and then comment it to yourself whether it is good for yourself or not, instead of relying on others' review. Their systems and yours are totally different.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Is there a summary anywhere?

Not what I know about if you thinking/asking about the video.
Glad to have a review of this product,Giving it a try ,Kind of looks good,I have not seen many backers of this product,usually"its a scam, to high Cpu, or all out fail,any users that recommend this? Thanks

Not really a review if you watch/listen on the whole video and yes ofcourse I can recommend the product as it works flawless on my system and saved me many times and if you don't like it for any reson, uninstall it. I seriously doubt that Europol, FBI and even the USDOJ ( US Department of Justice ) would use the product and get help from the team if it actually was crap or a scam.

Last edited:
T

TrinitronMSDOS

As a matter of fact I've just recently added Heimdal Pro and so far i'm happy with it. It's pretty straightforward and easy to use. It's also very light on my system (i haven't noticed any slowdowns). It's a great software but you must not except from it more than it actually is. It's a web filter that will block some websites missed by some AVs as well as an anti-malware that focuses on malwares missed by other security softwares. The update feature is very basic and as @CMLew said, it focuses only in popular and highly vulnerable programs.

The company have been there for a while and is trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.