Expired Heimdal Thor Premium Home [ 3 year free license ]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/531-heimdal-thor-premium-home-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1.Go to the [SIZE=5][URL='https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/buy/register/thor-premium'][B]registration page[/B][/URL] [/SIZE], select the " [B]3 Years[/B] " and " [B]3 Devices '[/B] ', enter the name and email address, agree to the license agreement,

2.Now copy and paste it into the field" [B]Voucher[/B] "the promotional code" [B][SIZE=5]vaccinetrial[/SIZE][/B] ", apply it by pressing" [B]the Apply[/B] " and click on " [B]Checkout[/B] ".

3.Copy and save the activation code on your computer.

4.Confirm the email address in the email you received.

5. Download Heimdal Thor Premium Home (English program) and start the installation: Operating system support: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Server 2008 | 2012 R2 [B]5[/B] . Select " [B]I want to activate Thor HOME / ENTERPISE[/B] " and activate the received key. [B]6[/B] . Complete the installation of the program and use a reliable security tool for 3 years.

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
b0d06b27731b79de211742cac4f89d0e.png

Get a 3-year free Heimdal Thor Premium Home license. A tool for comprehensive protection of your computer with a powerful antivirus, prevention of various vulnerabilities and data leakage, a blocker of encryptors and other modern network threats.

The ultimate Heimdal Thor Premium Home cybersecurity solution protects your computer from vulnerabilities and malware using thenext generation antivirus . Detects and blocks even the most complex security threats, neutralizes ransomware and crypto miners, prevents online fraud and updates outdated software eliminating vulnerabilities.

1581591382_2020-02-13_113420.png

Some features of Heimdal Thor Premium Home
  • Unique detection and blocking of traffic-based malware before they reach your computer.
  • Unique protection against the latest threats from ransomware viruses and spyware.
  • Automatically updates your applications to close security holes.
  • Installs your favorite software safely and conveniently.
  • Multilayer protection based on artificial intelligence.
  • Real-time cloud scanning.
  • Protects online banking and online shopping.
  • Protection against phishing and blocking data leakage.
  • Heuristic and behavioral scanning.
  • Integration with Windows Firewall.
  • The next generation antivirus.
  • Protects your web browser.
Terms & Conditions:
  • A license is granted for 3 years for three personal computers.
  • Free technical support and software updates.
  • Ability to reinstall or reinstall.
  • Validity of the license from the moment of activation.
  • Strictly non-commercial use.

Last edited:

ctm_rookie

Jan 22, 2020
I was interested in this post when my sister told me she needed some Anti-Malware service because she
Harlan 4096 has been testing it in the hub.
By the way.... THANKS Harlan, for all the testing you do!!!(y)
Can you ask Harlan 4096 if they were able to test it against the background processes being closed? I just read something that there is a small vulnerability possibly.

"Any good security package must be able to protect itself from malware attacks. We've found that suites which use third-party engines are often vulnerable, though, perhaps because no-one has full control over the entire installation, and Thor Premium was no exception. Running a simple batch file as an administrator enabled us to delete enough of the program to disable the interface entirely, and at least some of its functionality.

We tried closing Thor's five background processes. Most antivirus tools protect themselves from this, but, to our surprise, we were able to close Thor's processes without difficulty. Thor’s engine restarted them within a few seconds, but, was that good enough, we wondered? If we created a simple batch file to repeatedly close the same process, could we prevent it from properly loading?

A few seconds later, we had our answer: yes. A batch file running as an administrator was able to kill at least part of Thor's network monitor, for example, preventing it from blocking malicious URLs in its usual way.

It's important to put this in perspective. The vast majority of malware wouldn't target Thor specifically, and if a threat can run as an administrator then you're already in big trouble. Still, this is an unexpected vulnerability." -

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
What is this really? Is it a good program and can i run it alongside Kaspersky? And is it worth it? Also thanks for sharing! :)
I am running it alongside of Norton,I shut of Thors AV (avira) ,no way run it next to Kaspersky if you want once in a while close Kaspersky then restart Thor Vigilance if you would like secound opinion scan,at least that is what I am doing for now. I am shocked by this generous giveaway any advice about other tweaks would be appreciated.

Lenny_Fox

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 1, 2019
Mhh, did some reading on Heimdal on Wilders SecurMity, it seems to:
- has its own DNS server which acts as an URL filter
- has a software updater
- seems to use Avira as AV
- seems to have its own additional AI/ML module

Being a nearly finished already parttime working online marketeer, I jcan't use a product which does its marketing so bad as Heimdal, it is digital mumbo jumbo claims combined with fancy nordic myth naming. Fake antivirus and cloaked malware usually use these marketing tactics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I was interested in this post when my sister told me she needed some Anti-Malware service because she

Can you ask Harlan 4096 if they were able to test it against the background processes being closed? I just read something that there is a small vulnerability possibly.

"Any good security package must be able to protect itself from malware attacks. We've found that suites which use third-party engines are often vulnerable, though, perhaps because no-one has full control over the entire installation, and Thor Premium was no exception. Running a simple batch file as an administrator enabled us to delete enough of the program to disable the interface entirely, and at least some of its functionality.

We tried closing Thor's five background processes. Most antivirus tools protect themselves from this, but, to our surprise, we were able to close Thor's processes without difficulty. Thor’s engine restarted them within a few seconds, but, was that good enough, we wondered? If we created a simple batch file to repeatedly close the same process, could we prevent it from properly loading?

A few seconds later, we had our answer: yes. A batch file running as an administrator was able to kill at least part of Thor's network monitor, for example, preventing it from blocking malicious URLs in its usual way.

It's important to put this in perspective. The vast majority of malware wouldn't target Thor specifically, and if a threat can run as an administrator then you're already in big trouble. Still, this is an unexpected vulnerability." -
That's why I protect the security products settings with a password. It helps is such situations.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
So far not too convincing results in the Hub on it's AV module.

License confirmed working and I did almost the same as @Dave Russo . I disabled everything except the software update module, X-Ploit Resilience. That's what comes available with the free version of Thor. I'll turn on the Darklayer Guard and VectorN Detection, if I would not use my VPN.
If the VPN creates a TAP adapter, then Thor will not be able to apply the 127.7.7.x on the IPv4 on it and the traffic will not be filtered.
Personal, this is not a product I would pay for.

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I would recommend using this program with maybe voodoshield )if this is gonna be your primary security,This program has problem with VPNs I have read, I have taken advantage of this free download and have put it next to Norton security with Heimdal Thor Premium Home AV shut off, This program is worth getting for free,can always be another option and easy to uninstall and reinstall. gl

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.