Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello @1camaney!;)
You are an active representation of the good which comes from learning whilst "lurking"!:p
My mother had claimed your "windy city" to possess absolutely the best pizza! Illinois also has some of my favorite people (here) which makes it fitting that Malware Tips has the pleasure, now, of counting you among it's members!:):)
You'll find it's a fun addiction, ;) but please, resist posting from your mobile device while :eek:driving!:D

1camaney

Thread author
Nov 4, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome. I can already tell this is a great community.

Welcome :)

It must be cool to live there! I've already taken several trips there and it's very nice (but ..err... windy :rolleyes::D)

It rained though on one of the days:mad:, but the museums and the aquarium...;):cool:

Yeah the weather here is CRAZY, to say the least. One day is warm and 71 Degrees in November, the next is 40! Windy, not so much. :)

Hello @1camaney!;)
You are an active representation of the good which comes from learning whilst "lurking"!:p
My mother had claimed your "windy city" to possess absolutely the best pizza! Illinois also has some of my favorite people (here) which makes it fitting that Malware Tips has the pleasure, now, of counting you among it's members!:):)
You'll find it's a fun addiction, ;) but please, resist posting from your mobile device while :eek:driving!:D

Thanks for the welcome, this is actually the first community I join, so far, I like it.
PIZZA is great here, you have to try our Deep Dish pizza at least once in your lifetime.

Welcome to MT! :)

Caution: MT is really addictive !!

Thanks for the heads up, I cannot promise I will not get hooked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome to MalwareTips :)
86036-victory-dance-gif-Despicable-M-EPnS.gif

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.