Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciusHaydn

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am a fairly new member here, but a long-time lurker. I have always had a lot of fun researching computer security/malware/etc.

To be honest, I am a huge fan of Linux as a whole, but am currently using Windows 10 64-bit.
I just recently realized my laptop needed quite the overhaul with security and have been changing it up a LOT with the information I have learned here. It has been quite a revelation and insanely fun for me. :)

Right now I am deciding what real-time AV I like more... if I am even going to use one that is. I have a couple few different options and configurations I am looking at, but it is just a matter of picking one. However, that is the subject of another thread.

I do look forward to talking with you all and continuing my education here.

LuciusHaydn

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2017
Again, thank you to everyone. :)
I am thoroughly enjoying my time here. I continue to learn so much and everyone has been very kind and welcoming.
Very grateful indeed to be here. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.