Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
thank you can you share some keys in bitdefender for 1 year

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
if you are looking for bitdefender internet secuirty key for a year you dont need a firewall unless you want just the antivirus one

Reactions: jen900

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
if you are looking for bitdefender internet secuirty key for a year you dont need a firewall unless you want just the antivirus one
the firewall well be use in my pc but the bitdefender for my laptop help me

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Are you a advanced user, if yes than surely try Comodo Firewall.
& if you are medium user or Basic user than try Kaspersky Internet Security which is having very good firewall.

Reactions: Oxygen

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
@jen900, hello & welcome to the community. As a member you shall have many opportunities to receive free software, and even more viable recommendations which include special offers exclusive to only members.:)
The firewall I would recommend depends upon which Windows version OS you use. On either of our Windows 7 SP 1 & Windows 8.1, with the help of very knowledgeable members including staff here, I've chosen to use the built in Windows firewall, but for our XP I've chosen (& used) Privatefirewall http://www.privacyware.com/personal_firewall.html

An informative, and fun,:p thread you can begin next shall be your security configuration in which you'll share specifics pertaining to your system(s) here ;) http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/ , and through sharing, your fellow members can have a clearer idea of the exactly how securely fortified (or not:rolleyes:) your computer's defenses currently are.o_O Expect even more responses!:D

Last edited:

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
2cbp0m.jpg
Are you a advanced user, if yes than surely try Comodo Firewall.
& if you are medium user or Basic user than try Kaspersky Internet Security which is having very good firewall.
hello thank you I have a bitdefender but it is only 6months hope you can share me a 0ne year

Reactions: Cowpipe

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
I can tell a lot about you and your level of security knowledge from the programs you have installed on your desktop, the theme and indeed the fact you're using a program such as 'super hide my ip' instead of a plain VPN (notice you aren't spoofing your MAC address) ;)

Anyway, fun aside, I would recommend tinywall. Free, lightweight, powerful firewall. And as a former hacker, you can trust that i have some credit to that opinion :)

Reactions: Oxygen and jen900

Rohitkumar

Level 1
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
Hi why u need extra Firewall.
It automatically Firewall built in the windows.
If u don't need windows firewall then Choose the our community members choose the Firewall.
The lot firewall there like Comodo, Privatefirewall, defensewall,ZoneAlarm ,Ashampoo firewall,tiny firewall.
These are the best firewall choose u want.
And Your Favorite antivirus Bitdefender
Then Our MT Provides the Free Bitdefender Antivirus 6 OR 9 months.
Then Again they gives the free license keys .
Any grammar mistake please forgive me.:)

Reactions: jen900

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
I can tell a lot about you and your level of security knowledge from the programs you have installed on your desktop, the theme and indeed the fact you're using a program such as 'super hide my ip' instead of a plain VPN (notice you aren't spoofing your MAC address) ;)

Anyway, fun aside, I would recommend tinywall. Free, lightweight, powerful firewall. And as a former hacker, you can trust that i have some credit to that opinion :)
yeah but now I don't use superhide ip because I follow rules in this site and I like this site anyway im a girl who like hiding im Asian and Russian half too thank you for the advice in a firewall

Reactions: Cowpipe

jen900

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2014
Hi why u need extra Firewall.
It automatically Firewall built in the windows.
If u don't need windows firewall then Choose the our community members choose the Firewall.
The lot firewall there like Comodo, Privatefirewall, defensewall,ZoneAlarm ,Ashampoo firewall,tiny firewall.
These are the best firewall choose u want.
And Your Favorite antivirus Bitdefender
Then Our MT Provides the Free Bitdefender Antivirus 6 OR 9 months.
Then Again they gives the free license keys .
Any grammar mistake please forgive me.:)
thank you ;)

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
yeah but now I don't use superhide ip because I follow rules in this site and I like this site anyway im a girl who like hiding im Asian and Russian half too thank you for the advice in a firewall

Don't worry i was kidding :) I can tell a lot about you though, i won't say in public to respect your privacy, but little clues in the image you posted.

You are free to use a VPN or IP relay service when using this site, so long as you post to give aways using your real IP. If you are worried, PM me and i can guide you through privacy stuff (offer open to anyone here :) ) Anyway, you seem to me like a good, genuine member which is why I offered to help ;)

Reactions: Arakasi and jen900
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.