Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Emisoft Internet Security
Fav. Videogame
Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (PC)

Der.Reisende

Level 44
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Good morning guys,

have been lurking around here for a while, learning much about how to configure my PC to become safer, also sharing wisdom to others. I really enjoy MalwareTips, it has become addicitive as many tell.

In my real life, I do an integrated degree program at the tax authority in my hometown, and again for an amount of months, going for study to the beautiful region of Oberbayern.

Also, I enjoy photography very much, started off with a small point-and-shoot, now working with a Nikon and some good old glass, which rocks. I also enjoy travelling (this is what my Nick comes from). Not wanting to make advertisement, but feel free to have a look to my Flickr Account (I do that just for fun, not professional).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/107502495@N04/

Furthermore, I love spending time with friends and family, therefore, visits here can become more seldom (especially when the studying part goes on).

See you here on MalwareTips, have a nice day ;)

S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT

Caution: MT is really addictive!!

ecdZzvC.gif

@Der.Reisende I love your nature photographs. It is clear that you have good taste and technique. Thanks for sharing :)

Der.Reisende

Level 44
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hello Guys, sorry for the late reply, but thank you for the warm welcome :) Also for liking my photos on Flickr :) Really appreciate it :)

@Umbra: Find it here: Der.Reisende Sec 2015 Almost unchanged, but now equipped with the lastest M$ OS :)
@Enju: Sure, why not :) I'll be very close to Munich from 15th September till Christmas, studying :)
@JakeXPMan: Yeah, really international, but I really like that :) Yes, I love to speak / write and read English, but I love the German expression for traveller more than the English one :) Thank you of course for spending time on my Flickr account and for your feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.