Fav. Antivirus
Eset Nod32

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
Hello everyone !

This is a great platform with a very knowledgeable and generous group of members. I had been visiting this forum for a number of reasons and then i thought "why not join this forum?"

I am happy to be a part of this community.:)

My best wishes to the administrative and staff members of malwaretips.com ! :)

and one more thing: Under the "Browser Battle", I request MT admin that you please let us input Browser name (other than the specified) under "Other".

thank you.

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Welcome to MalwareTips i hope you enjoy your time in our forums. :) I also like your idea about the other Browser Battle options as i do not use mainstream browsers ever.

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome :)

@frogboy : i am using maxthon cloud browser for everyday web browsing, and i like it so much that i wanted to mention it there, but disappointed to see that it is not listed there...for video downloading only i prefer firefox. (well that is a whole new topic for discussion so i end it here).

Reactions: barti and frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome :)

@frogboy : i am using maxthon cloud browser for everyday web browsing, and i like it so much that i wanted to mention it there, but disappointed to see that it is not listed there...for video downloading only i prefer firefox. (well that is a whole new topic for discussion so i end it here).
I am using Avant Ultimate and SlimJet here both are great. :D

Reactions: barti

Ashu Kumar

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Oct 6, 2014
@frogboy : i once tried avant browser.My main concern is managing bookmarks (firefox is good but it does not provide much flexibility in managing bookmarks: for e.g. one click add to this folder option is missing in firefox). Maxthon is Aesthetically pleasing also. Also it has inbuilt AdHunter. (in Firefox Adblock Plus is required). I am not an expert just a normal user but I suggest you to take a look at maxthon.

Reactions: barti
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.