Fav. Antivirus
Kaspersky
Fav. Videogame
Transport Tycoon Deluxe

LoSco

Thread author
Feb 13, 2016
Hi everybody

I work as IT guy in a small company that sells hardware, software and services.
In the last month we noticed an enormous increasing in crypto infections, so we decided to develop a lightweight software to perform some simple tasks (i.e. shutdown) in case of infection.
Ok, if we simulate the actions that we suppose a crypto* should do, it works... but we are willing to test it with a real starting infection and we are unable to find a crypto malware.
We noticed that some crypto viruses removed from our client's pcs only works for a short ammount of days, then maybe they cannot find the C&C servers.

So I'm here to find a working crypto. Any idea where can I find one?

Thanks for your grat work!

Stefano

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Welcome to MalwareTips! You'll surely find what you are looking for in the Malware Hub, but like others said, know what you are doing, be careful, and only run malware in a VM an not on you physical machine.

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Welcome to MT!
XsfCTOx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.