21 - 30
Fav. Web Browser
Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Not sure :D I change my antivirus product frequently. Thought I like Avast free version.
Fav. Videogame
Prince Of Persia

Anupam

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Hello Friends,

My name is Anupam and I am new to this community.

Good to see so many members having superb knowledge about malwares and security.

My system config:

windows.png

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello Anupam, it seems you are well on your way to becoming an active & well known member! I'll Thank you for joining us, but must excuse myself in order read more of what our latest member, Anupam, has posted!:D ;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
welcome to the party, sorry for the late wish, but really good amount of ram and pagefile :cool: you have there. i liked it.:D:D

Anupam

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
welcome to the party, sorry for the late wish, but really good amount of ram and pagefile :cool: you have there. i liked it.:D:D

I like good system :cool:. It's old now ( more than 1.5 years). But running fine.

Reactions: kmr1684

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
mine is also older than you it is 2 years only i had purchased with uefi bios, that only smart purchased i did i think. :D:D:p

Reactions: Anupam

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to MT. This is a great place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.