Recent Malware Infection
So long I can't even remember

Chuck57

Level 1
From New Mexico, currently in Maine due to a very elderly in law and probably here 'for the duration.' Me, retired police officer. I've been fooling with computers for 27 yrs - long enough to learn quite a bit about them, their software and security, but have learned just enough to know that I know nothing. Once I figure this forum out, I will settle in and post.

My hobbies, exploring old ghost towns and cavalry forts, competition shooting with handgun and rifle, exercise (it really can be a hobby), and hanging out with former work buddies on social media. I've also begun a great, and unproductive, career writing novels, most with a paranormal or supernatural twist. My 5 or 6 fans enjoy them. I'm also a nut on ghost hunting and am an Old West and Civil War (better known to me as The War of Northern Aggression) history buff.

Chuck57

Level 1
Mora did, and I think Rio Arriba County now has the honor of being the most corrupt and one of the most dangerous places, per capita, in the state. I believe Albuquerque (Bernalillo County) is THE most dangerous...and one of the most dangerous in the entire nation per capita for violent crime.