Hello from New Mexico, or Maine, or somewhere.

Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never

Chuck57

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
From New Mexico, currently in Maine due to a very elderly in law and probably here 'for the duration.' Me, retired police officer. I've been fooling with computers for 27 yrs - long enough to learn quite a bit about them, their software and security, but have learned just enough to know that I know nothing. Once I figure this forum out, I will settle in and post.

My hobbies, exploring old ghost towns and cavalry forts, competition shooting with handgun and rifle, exercise (it really can be a hobby), and hanging out with former work buddies on social media. I've also begun a great, and unproductive, career writing novels, most with a paranormal or supernatural twist. My 5 or 6 fans enjoy them. I'm also a nut on ghost hunting and am an Old West and Civil War (better known to me as The War of Northern Aggression) history buff.

Chuck57

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Mora did, and I think Rio Arriba County now has the honor of being the most corrupt and one of the most dangerous places, per capita, in the state. I believe Albuquerque (Bernalillo County) is THE most dangerous...and one of the most dangerous in the entire nation per capita for violent crime.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.