Hello (Moved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderITGuru

Thread author
Feb 5, 2016
I know this is not the correct place to put this but everywhere else says my message is spam and it is not.

Good Afternoon,

I have been looking for a good site to help people with malware removal in a community based setting. I saw that you have certain rules regarding assisting others through the forums. I attempted to go to the online training facility United Against Malware however it seems to be experiencing minor issues at the moment. I would really like to assist others in regards to malware, however I do not want to go against what you guys have going here.

A little bit about myself. I have been working with, on, and around computers for almost 20 years (professionally and for fun). I started when I was 8. My dad brought me to work with him and dumped me in a room with a bunch of old, discarded computers that where meant to be for parts and told me that if I could fix one I could have a computer. Twenty five minutes later I had five computers in good working order. Ever since then I have been addicted to computers. I have owned my own IT Consulting group, I have worked for Geek Squad as an Advanced Repair Agent, and currently I am an IT Director at a local marina.

I would love to assist others with the knowledge that I have. Please let me know how to go about doing this seeing that United Against Malware is currently unavailable.

Sincerely,

Alexander Kruse

CompTIA A+
CompTIA Security+
MTA Networking Fundamentals
MTA Operating System Fundamentals
MTA Security Fundamentals
A.A.S. Computer Information Technology
B.S. Information Technology (Graduating 2018)

Reactions: Sana and maximus
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.