Battle Hello What do you think of Apple Music?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
Hello Geeks.
What do you think about Apple Music compared to Tidal,google music and others.
Please respond.:)
My favorites is Apple Music and Tidal Hi-Fi in that order.

Reactions: Weebarra

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've never used Apple Music. I presume it needs iTunes, which I prefer to not have installed. Also, I've never head of Tital before.

I use Pandora Radio and SoundCloud for streaming music. I used to use included Meizu Music for streaming music on my Android phone, but it seems that it is now geoblocked outside of China.

Reactions: Weebarra

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I've never used Apple Music. I presume it needs iTunes
No, you just need an iCloud account. Apple Music app is available on iOS and Android, where you can be eligible for a 3-month free trial.

I've only used Spotify and Google Play Music Unlimited (4-month trial), so I cannot compare for comparison with Apple Music.

Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
No, you just need an iCloud account. Apple Music app is available on iOS and Android, where you can be eligible for a 3-month free trial.
Thanks, but I just Googled it, and it seems you do need iTunes to use in on a PC. It's not a big deal, I can use Pandora for free from any browser.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Tidal is an audio streaming service, it plays in 1411 kbps FLAC.;)
If you're an audiophile with a decent sound system, then it's worth the service, but for majority who just want to listen to music without the fuss, other services are reasonable and cheaper.

Tidal Hi-Fi is pricier than their Premium tier, at £20 per month.
{{metadata.ogTitle}}

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks, but I just Googled it, and it seems you do need iTunes to use in on a PC. It's not a big deal, I can use Pandora for free from any browser.
I haven't checked for PC, because I don't use it daily. I'm surprised no one uses their smartphones more than their desktop towers around here. ;)

Last edited:

ttto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Sep 22, 2016
Im a Spotify premium user. I tried apple music in their 3month trial. Overall is fine, but I prefer spotify. Control under devices, the fantastic interface on any device, and the big variety of stuff did to do not pay for apple music and come back to Spotify.
I didnt tried the other services listed:confused:

Reactions: Ink

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Comes down to personal preferance but I'm currently using three. Spotify free, Google Play Music, and Apple Music (Paid). Reason is you get some songs on Spotify and not on Apple music and vise versa. Reason for having paid Apple music is because I got a free year with them for having the Google Pixel XL with my mobile phone company.

I think they are all good. Just depends on what you want I guess. I also like Apple music because it doesn't count towards my data because it's included in my plan.

Reactions: Ink

oneeye

Level 4
Verified
Jul 14, 2014
You need to try this completely free internet radio app, both ios & Android. No ads in or from the app, just regular commercials on some broadcast radio stations, but many selections are just pure music. Audials is phenomenal. Record while listening, or schedule recordings in the background. Tons of other features. I can't even find a place to donate. This is a rare gem.

Radio Player by Audials - Android Apps on Google Play

Reactions: R2D2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.