Fav. Web Browser
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Linux
Fav. Antivirus
Kaspersky
Fav. Videogame
thats easy!!! Gof of war! Bug nothing beat some good ole mario back in the day on the super nintendo... i use to stay up fr nights playing now i stay up for night playing but on the computer lol

Smarion

Thread author
Apr 5, 2016
Hi all, not sure if Ive introduced myself or not so if I have and Im double posting please forgive me. Im Susan a developer\web designer in the making, Ive always had a veru keen interest in electronics and computers. Hoping to fulfill a 20-25 yr dream.. I have 3 wonderful kids a boyfriend that isnt the greatest but hes faithful and he works hard at work... home well thats a different story lol Anyway, thanks for having me and dont be afraid to ask anything ya wanna know IF your prepared for the answer no matter what it may be.... I always look mad..lol yes.. RBF here lol

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Im Susan a developer\web designer in the making, Ive always had a veru keen interest in electronics and computers. Hoping to fulfill a 20-25 yr dream.. I have 3 wonderful kids a boyfriend that isnt the greatest but hes faithful and he works hard at work... home well thats a different story lol Anyway, thanks for having me and dont be afraid to ask anything ya wanna know IF your prepared for the answer no matter what it may be.... I always look mad..lol yes.. RBF here lol

Very interesting 1st post.

Good luck with web design.

Laughing.... too bad about your boyfriend not being the greatest. Make sure to visit the MT singles thread (not really).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.