Other
Favorite Mobile OS
Android
Favourite Desktop OS
Linux/Unix
Favourite Antivirus
Kaspersky
Best Game in the World
thats easy!!! Gof of war! Bug nothing beat some good ole mario back in the day on the super nintendo... i use to stay up fr nights playing now i stay up for night playing but on the computer lol

Smarion

Hi all, not sure if Ive introduced myself or not so if I have and Im double posting please forgive me. Im Susan a developer\web designer in the making, Ive always had a veru keen interest in electronics and computers. Hoping to fulfill a 20-25 yr dream.. I have 3 wonderful kids a boyfriend that isnt the greatest but hes faithful and he works hard at work... home well thats a different story lol Anyway, thanks for having me and dont be afraid to ask anything ya wanna know IF your prepared for the answer no matter what it may be.... I always look mad..lol yes.. RBF here lol

Burrito

Level 20
Verified
Im Susan a developer\web designer in the making, Ive always had a veru keen interest in electronics and computers. Hoping to fulfill a 20-25 yr dream.. I have 3 wonderful kids a boyfriend that isnt the greatest but hes faithful and he works hard at work... home well thats a different story lol Anyway, thanks for having me and dont be afraid to ask anything ya wanna know IF your prepared for the answer no matter what it may be.... I always look mad..lol yes.. RBF here lol
Very interesting 1st post.

Good luck with web design.

Laughing.... too bad about your boyfriend not being the greatest. Make sure to visit the MT singles thread (not really).