Operating System
Windows 10
I just started my laptop and find out that whenever I try to search using google or bing I got redirected to cse.google.com. I have tried scanning using malwarebytes and some manual fixes but the problem still persist. Please help me with this problem, thank you.

Operating System
Windows 10
Infection date and initial symptoms
July 10th 2018, Whenever I am trying to search using google or bing, I got redirected into cse.google.com
Current issues and symptoms
Still the same, Whenever I am trying to search using google or bing, I got redirected into cse.google.com
Steps taken in order to remove the infection
Scanning using malwarebytes and some manual fixes, mostly deleting registry keys
System logs
Yes, I've uploaded the FRST.txt logs, Yes, I've uploaded both FRST.txt and Addition.txt logs

Attachments

Operating System
Windows 10
I just recently got a ransomware block warning from my Malwarebytes. I don't know if this is related to my previous problem or not but it's really starting to scare me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling my chrome because the report said it originated from my chrome but the problem still persist. Please reply as soon as possible, I'm really worried about this. Thank you.

Attachments

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
I do not see signs of malware in your logs.

What you can try:
- uninstall Chrome
- delete all of its folders (program files, appdata roaming, appdata local, programdata)
- reset google sync, search the web how to do it
- reset your router to factory settings

Operating System
Windows 10
I removed some extension from my chrome and it seemed to resolved the ransomware issue. As for the cse google scanning with roguekiller resolved the issue temporarily but when i restart my computer it came up again. Roguekiller seemed to detect some virus in my explorer.exe

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    icon and select
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked.

• Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please attach report into your next reply.

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
MalwareTips Team
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
Do you have Kaspersky's removal tool report by any chance?