Here are all of the new products Apple is expected to launch this year

Antus67

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 3, 2019
  • Apple is expected to launch a slew of new products this year, including the rumored iPhone 12, a new iPad Pro, an Apple Watch that can track your sleep, and other gadgets.
  • It's looking like Apple could make a big push into augmented reality by outfitting its new iPhones and iPads with 3-D camera sensors, possibly setting the stage for an AR headset.
Apple may launch a small wireless charging mat in the first quarter of 2020, Kuo also said in his note outlining future Apple product launches.

The note didn't include any other details about the potential product. But since Kuo described it as being small in size, it likely isn't an AirPower alternative.

AirPower was a wireless charging pad that Apple had intended to launch last year, but ended up scrapping because it did not meet the company's "high standards." It would have been able to charge three devices simultaneously, such as an iPhone, an Apple Watch, and AirPods

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I have an 8+ I intent to keep it until either I expire or the phone does - A relative just bought the latest iPhone (for now) & doing side to side comparisons there isn't really that much difference (it was £1200) the my bezel is bigger! & her screen is nicer + an improved camera (I already have a nice camera) but that's about it. A while ago you have large improvements for the latest phones now its a better camera & a few features but the same OS.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.