Hey Guys! Hope you will welcome me to this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber-A-Hunters

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 7, 2017
So as a small introduction, my name is Julio. I currently am from the state of Florida, I am a college student working as a self-employed Computer Repair Technician. I also do reviews of malware products but I'm pretty new at doing video reviews. I know how to take apart a pc to set up a server and remove malware infections from systems. If you guys would like too, please check out my youtube page at Cyber-A-Hunters, please feel free to leave any comments about any of the videos posted on there, like I said I am pretty new at doing video reviews. Also any feedback is definitely welcome, one of my viewers actually recommended me to check out this forum and i hope you guys and gals can welcome me with open arms. :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Humm a fellow Fla. boy ;)
I was born in northern Fla. Orange County to be exact. I have Lived and Played all over the Sunshine state.
My Sr. Year My father and I moved to Charlotte NC. I claim Charlotte as my home because of the beauty there,
but at heart I will forever be a Fla. boy.
Welcome to my home away from home, make yourself comfortable and complete your profile and config to share with us. :)

Cyber-A-Hunters

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 7, 2017
Thank you guys so much! I actually just finished filling in most of my profile on here so you guys are welcome to check it out. :) I've actually only been out of state recently due to hurricane Irma so I really wish maybe one day I can actually travel to other states and see what they all offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.