Hey Guys! Hope you will welcome me to this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif
to MT @Cyber-A-Hunters , your viewer who directed you here, did a good thing (y) Have fun learning and sharing.

Cyber-A-Hunters

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 7, 2017
welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif
to MT @Cyber-A-Hunters , your viewer who directed you here, did a good thing (y) Have fun learning and sharing.
Hello and welcome to MT!
I liked your videos, but personally I'm not a fan of the intros, also an idea you may consider, is to test software combos (e.g. Avast free + Comodo firewall).

Good luck!
Welcome to MalwareTips.:)
Hey, and welcome to MalwareTips, hope you will enjoy your time here(y):)

Thank you guys for welcoming me to the forums! And the intros I'm also not a big fan, it was just thing I put together last minute so I'm currently working on making brand new ones in the future. I was also thinking about doing combo software videos in the near future, I've just started so I'm currently taking it one step at a time lol but thank you for your suggestion I appreciate it. And i will definitely want to learn more on this forums so I will be taking advantage of doing that as well. :)

Cyber-A-Hunters

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 7, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.