Hey Guys it's ME!!! ............Just another dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herby Dank

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 20, 2017
G'day everyone, new guy here.

Recently decided to upgrade security of my PC and so I have been looking around for opinions and reviews. I found some good video reviews here but needed an account to view those and that's how I ended up here. Hopefully I'll learn something from you guys. :)

This is a really cool place and I'm glad to be here.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome @Herby Dank, and thank you for joining.
We hope you shall continue to enjoy all that MalwareTips offers, and that you'll fully embrace the forums as your "Happy Habit".:cool:

..and although it's easy to become engaged here to the point of forgetting the :oops:hour do remember to get enough sleep:confused: for it is one more often forgotten:rolleyes: layer of security too!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.