Hi all! Here to help in any way that I can. Also, question to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draygoes

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 29, 2018
Hi all!
As the title states I am glad to help with any problems that I see. Been taking on malware for the better part of 10 years now. I cannot stand anyone whom uses their tallents to harm others, so helping those that need it is my way of sticking it to the jackholes.

Question: I happened upon this board while looking for a malware vault to get some samples from. I signed up, but so far as I can tell there does not seem to be a way to download them. Are there any requirements I should know about?

Thanks everyone for your time, and thanks to the creator for this community. Seems like a nice place.

D

Deleted member 65228

Welcome to MT! :)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.