Hi everyone. Posting first time on this awesome community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Kaspersky Internet security
Fav. Videogame
Mortal Kombat 4 for PlayStation

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello cooldoctor. It is good to have you on call with us as I see you've been regularly filling your own prescriptions for MalwareTips, but BEWARE. As every 'cool-doctor' should know, this community is positively addictive,:cool: and will undoubtedly become an :eek:irresistibly happy habit which will offer you an entire pharmacopeia of knowledge:) fused with added meaningful activities!o_O Your thinly veiled ;)"..excitement at meeting the famous Cowpipe":D is just the beginning!!:p:rolleyes:

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Oh, and I forgot that a member called @Cats-4_Owners-2 is completely hilarious! Always follow @Cowpipe, you'll be sorry if you don't, and be sure not to be cross with @Jack and always call him sir or he will throw you out of Malware Tips :p (Just kidding about Jack, he is actually a very kind person :))
Hello cooldoctor. It is good to have you on call with us as I see you've filled your own prescription for MalwareTips, but BEWARE. As every 'cool-doctor' should know, this community is positively addictive,:cool: and will undoubtedly become an :eek:irresistibly happy habit which will offer you an entire pharmacopeia of knowledge:) fused with added meaningful activities!o_O Your thinly veiled ;)"..excitement at meeting the famous Cowpipe":D shall only be the beginning!!:p:rolleyes:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Oh, and I forgot that a member called @Cats-4_Owners-2 is completely hilarious! Always follow @Cowpipe, you'll be sorry if you don't, and be sure not to be cross with @Jack and always call him sir or he will throw you out of Malware Tips :p (Just kidding about Jack, he is actually a very kind person :))
Lol..*smiling* (while still) Lolololol!!!!!:p:D
The rare rainbow coloured @Chromatinfish 123 also possesses an electrically wireless current that tickles the funny bone!!!:D:) ;)

cooldoctor2007

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 20, 2014
As you've been following us for quite some time, i'm sure you'll be barely able to contain your excitement at meeting the famous Cowpipe at last :) :p

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :)
Thanks all for the welcome. And ya I'm excited to finally meet the famous @Cowpipe :D

Reactions: Cowpipe

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
As you've been following us for quite some time, i'm sure you'll be barely able to contain your excitement at meeting the famous Cowpipe at last :) :p

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :)

Mooooooooooo!

Anyways welcome to MT, stop lurking start posting. Cheers

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.