Hi im pretty sure that this is a virus since it is not located in window32 but i'll leave it to the professionals

Unittytrish

Thread author
Apr 2, 2018
It consantly runs at 60% and it has no name above it i don't know what to do i. I keep hearing my Cpu fans kick in since it's using so much of the cpu and it's really loud.

Attachments

• 0a182795a1e575d67e9d483bf2a20d65.png
    0a182795a1e575d67e9d483bf2a20d65.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 15

Unittytrish

Thread author
Apr 2, 2018
I'll give a little bit of background so that it''ll make sense i monitor The programs in Task manager regularly. I recently downloaded something from there, it all went bad i opened up Chrome and i had pop ups that came from nowhere so and had programs opening that i had not installed myself i even opened up app uninstaller and the dates match perfectly to when downloaded that file. so i uninstalled them all and the one i download but know i have this disguised virus that i don't know how to get rid of.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.