Hiren’s BootCD PE [June 2018]

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Thks for reply ,just regular win 10 on c drive keep getting those errors ,cannot access c drive at all from that usb pe

leogets

Nov 24, 2019
Is this suppose to work with AMD Ryzen cpus?
I have an ASUS laptop with i5 cpu and windows 10 running on it and it appears to work on that.
I have also desktop with AMD cpu and windows 7 x64 running on it but this device doesn't appear to work for it NOR does it seem to work with any of the AMD AM4 Motherboards with Ryzen CPU's that I've tried.

Does anybody know how to make a compressed image of a hard drive partition without removing the drive and putting it another computer or external USB enclosure which takes forever. Specifically for Desktop computers with AMD's Ryzen Cpu's running on Windows 7 x64 NOT Windows 10 which is filled with Microsoft's spyware known as the Telemetry Client.

Can someone please list the BIOS settings required for you to boot up with this device into Windows 10PE

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Is this suppose to work with AMD Ryzen cpus?
I have an ASUS laptop with i5 cpu and windows 10 running on it and it appears to work on that.
I have also desktop with AMD cpu and windows 7 x64 running on it but this device doesn't appear to work for it NOR does it seem to work with any of the AMD AM4 Motherboards with Ryzen CPU's that I've tried.
I think Win 10 PE is platform agnostic. You must disable Secure boot to boot the WinPE.

Slightly Bent

Feb 22, 2020
Is there a way to Extract the image from the ISO, mount it, make x:\ drive MUCH bigger, add programs to the distro, change some settings in the included programs, and enable page file to a specific hdd, and the "re-iso" it to "burn" to a USB
I would like to modify it to my specific needs. Thank you in advanced.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.