- Added Asynchronous Procedure Call (APC) mitigation which protects against the DoublePulsar code injection. This mitigation is part of Risk Reductions > Process Protection.
- Improved CryptoGuard
- Improved compatibility with Steam
- Improved path translation for thumbprints
- Improved DLL injection to respect Protected Process and Trustlets
- Fixed compatibility when installing inside QEMU/KVM hypervisor
- Fixed compatibility with Symantec Endpoint Protection on Windows XP
- Fixed compatibility with Firefox 52 (or newer) on Windows XP