Have been using HMPA for a while....no issues...today wanted to trial Geek Uninstaller Pro...HMPA stops the execution....I did add all the files from the uninstaller to HMPA's exclusion, but no luck...only way to use the uninstaller is to disable HMPA's anti-malware feature.....any ideas for me?

Attachments

Did you try temporarily removing HMPA then installing Geek Uninstaller?There is the also a give away right now for the Iobit Uninstaller,if you want to try a alternate . Maybe check virus total to verify the download is corrupt,and get your download from other source gl

Did you try temporarily removing HMPA then installing Geek Uninstaller?There is the also a give away right now for the Iobit Uninstaller,if you want to try a alternate . Maybe check virus total to verify the download is corrupt,and get your download from other source gl
Tried all that you suggested but no go....only way to get HMPA and geekPro uninstaller to live together is to disable HMPA's antimalware....only reason I'm using HMPA is for the keystroke encryption....thanks again.

TairikuOkami

Level 18
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
GeekU has recently switched to VS2017 and it looks, it might be causing some issues, some compilers trigger AV detection.
1.4.5.132 [17 October 2018] - Fixed hanging of the app on some machines (caused by the new compiler)
1.4.5.131 [15 October 2018] - Minor Windows XP fixes, switched to VS2017