Advice Request Hitmanpro.Alert blocks Wise Care 365

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankS

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Anyone who also got that issue, shown on my screenshot?
HMP.Alert blocked the the Common Cleaner of Wise Care 365 - Version 4.23

But I don't want to add Wise Care as exclusion. Maybe I could change any Settings on Wise Care 365?

Attachments

• hmp-blocks-wisecare.jpg
    hmp-blocks-wisecare.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 384
H

hjlbx

Anyone who also got that issue, shown on my screenshot?
HMP.Alert blocked the the Common Cleaner of Wise Care 365 - Version 4.23

But I don't want to add Wise Care as exclusion. Maybe I could change any Settings on Wise Care 365?

Wise Care makes system modifications that trigger HMP.A; for the time being you have to create an exclusion for it if you want to use it.

Report the issue over at Wilders on the HMP.A support forum. Erik or Mark will look at it and give you guidance...

FrankS

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Wise Care makes system modifications that trigger HMP.A; for the time being you have to create an exclusion for it if you want to use it.

Report the issue over at Wilders on the HMP.A support forum. Erik or Mark will look at it and give you guidance...

Okay thanks. I'll post it on Wilders.

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
I have been using both for quite some time and have never experienced this?

FrankS

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
I have been using both for quite some time and have never experienced this?
Hmm okay. Just opened Wise Care 365, clicked on System Cleaner -> Common Cleaner -> Scan and after scanning -> Clean. And then Hitmanpro.Alert presented me the big surprise :D

juhful

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2013
Hmm okay. Just opened Wise Care 365, clicked on System Cleaner -> Common Cleaner -> Scan and after scanning -> Clean. And then Hitmanpro.Alert presented me the big surprise :D
I just ran that exact scan without any interference from HitmanPro.Alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.