HitmanPro detected Hola VPN as malware. False positive?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
I have numerous Vpn Services paid and free.
But i am through with the free ones,Hitmanpro detected Hola as malware and quarentines it.
Is there a way i can delete this from my pc intirely.:mad:

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
There is plenty to read about Hola , here and elsewhere , and none of it is complimentary.

If Hola shows it's ugly face , the best response is " Adios " :)

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Thread author
Thanks Members as i understand it Hitman Pro was not wrong,i am so stupid i have got Ekspressvpn and Vyprvpn,so why,i do not know.
:confused:

Reactions: frogboy

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Thanks Members as i understand it Hitman Pro was not wrong,i am so stupid i have got Ekspressvpn and Vyprvpn,so why,i do not know.
:confused:

" i am so stupid "

You are not.
You had a legitimate concern and posted an intelligent question , and as a result you now have more information .

Stupid people are those that ask a question , then ignore the answers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.