How can I have a ringtone that lasts longer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
The ringtone of my smartphone (Samsung S8+) lasts only 20" and it's often too short for me to answer when I'm working.
So my question is to know if it is possible to have a longer ringtone ?
Thanks for your help.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I went on a google search to see if i could find an answer and it looks like 20 seconds is the standard time but you could possibly increase it to 30 which is the max (i think) anyway this link seems pretty similar to others i read about it so you could try it although i don't think 30 seconds is even enough sometimes. I'm sure mine rings for longer but i don't have my voicemail on so i can't be certain.

Sorry if i have misunderstood your question :emoji_flushed:

How do I make my phone ring longer galaxy s8 - The EE Community

deltamind

Level 1
Verified
May 19, 2018
Hello,
The ringtone of my smartphone (Samsung S8+) lasts only 20" and it's often too short for me to answer when I'm working.
So my question is to know if it is possible to have a longer ringtone ?
Thanks for your help.
Well you can use any ringtone cutter or maker online or any ringtone cutter app for android. Try this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herman.ringtone&hl=en

Well you can also try this solution, someone posted.

Make your phone ring for longer before going to voicemail

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I went on a google search to see if i could find an answer and it looks like 20 seconds is the standard time but you could possibly increase it to 30 which is the max (i think) anyway this link seems pretty similar to others i read about it so you could try it although i don't think 30 seconds is even enough sometimes. I'm sure mine rings for longer but i don't have my voicemail on so i can't be certain.

Sorry if i have misunderstood your question :emoji_flushed:

How do I make my phone ring longer galaxy s8 - The EE Community
Well you can use any ringtone cutter or maker online or any ringtone cutter app for android. Try this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herman.ringtone&hl=en

Well you can also try this solution, someone posted.

Make your phone ring for longer before going to voicemail

Thanks @Weebarra & @deltamind for your help :)
I will let you know ASAP the result of these solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.