How Do You Like This. Big Security Baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
So you just can't beat this deal.

Webroot AV is 9.99 on sale for 3 PC for 1 year at Walmart.

Then all Win patrol Software is 85% off, for Life Time Licenses.

So I installed Webroot Anti Virus, Win Patrol Firewall, WinAntiRansom, and Win Patrol Plus.

I also have Zemana Anti logger (which includes Zemana Anti malware: Always On), and Hitman (On demand)

Windows Fire Wall is left active, but reinforced with outbound control, by Webroot..

Also The speed is very nice, no slow downs.

Last edited:

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Looks good but do have Zemana Antilogger and Zemana Antimalware on the same machine or are they on separate machines?

I think they are both installed as they both come with Zemana Anti-Logger or is it the other way around, or I might be wrong altogether.

Nope I just have Zemana Anti Logger, installed, but it comes with the Zemana Anti-malware.

Reactions: frogboy

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
According to cruelsister tests, WinAntiRansom was a good product back then, but it suffers from way too much false positives, idk how good it is now.

I haven't had one false positive... NOT ONE...And for 85% OFF, for a Life Time License, how can you complain. Right ?

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Of course I'm sure Cruel Sister could punch holes in this...But for the person with some sense, I think its more than enough protection.

Be nice to have someone test this same configuration.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi first why i see that post my consumism tell me to buy it and i buy winantirasom, i never have to seen that post. jeje
Second i think is a good product but maybe it not are update because it dont need it, maybe is a good . Ruinware winpatrol products generaly are good development . Winpatrol is useful now on days maybe winantirasom are the same.
I hear good things about it.
now Do you think this will be compatible whith No virus thank?
What Winantirasom does exactly

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Hi first why i see that post my consumism tell me to buy it and i buy winantirasom, i never have to seen that post. jeje
Second i think is a good product but maybe it not are update because it dont need it, maybe is a good . Ruinware winpatrol products generaly are good development . Winpatrol is useful now on days maybe winantirasom are the same.
I hear good things about it.
now Do you think this will be compatible whith No virus thank?
What Winantirasom does exactly

Compatible = YES, with all products.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
If you have Webroot installed, then how is Windows Defender active? Something must have gone wrong with your installation of Webroot if that is the case.

Reactions: frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.