How fast does your Windows boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

15 seconds with hybridboot (hyberfil+swapfile) non SSD only satahdd3.5. (OFFICE, ANTIVIRUS, CHROME) 4core 8 threads i7 3.4ghz turbo 4ghz - 8gb
I think it should be measured, in restartboot speed.
There if you can see the reality! lOL

installed on windows 10 version putyversary update The most hateful.
To measure it , you have to use Soluto.
Seeing the desktop is not valid stop point; full boot required the services, drivers, background processes to be completed. Means it can't be compared because each system is unique depending of what software are installed and run at logon.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
The question is: how slow is my Windows boot :D

Windows 10 Pro x64, traditional HDD, 4 GB RAM, Intel dualcore processor for about 60/70 secs.
Emsisoft and Adguard desktop slow down a bit the boot, considering my laptop is not a Formula 1.
For a certain period of time I was using WSA without Adguard and my PC was a thunderbolt during the boot. :D

Last edited:

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
From the Start button on the desktop 25 seconds.
Windows 7 Pro
3.8GHz Phenom X4
Adata 64GB SSD
8 GB RAM
AMD saphire 270x 2Gb

Sandboxie + zemana antilogger + tinywall + MBR filter

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2913
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.