Guide | How To How to Avoid Computer Eye Strain and Keep Your Eyes Healthy

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
:welcomewave:

If you also sit on the computer for a long time and it hurt your eyes, I hope the following article help you:

http://www.howtogeek.com/54872/how-to-avoid-computer-eye-strain-and-keep-your-eyes-healthy/

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Nice to see someone from Jordan here.

I love how our flags show. It is always interesting to see what nations that our members hail from.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have worn glasses since I was 13 and I don't know if it was caused by computers or not.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
ZOU1 said:
Nice to see someone from Jordan here.

I love how our flags show. It is always interesting to see what nations that our members hail from.

Thanks for your warm welcome! :)

LochNess said:
Thanks for info... I also have eye prob's... never considered sunglasses... :)

You are welcome :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
Were you sitting on the computer daily for many hours? :D

Sometimes, I sit on the computer more now then when I was younger.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Useful link for those who need it, does not apply to me (*touch wood*) but this is a problem people should not ignore...

PS- With regards to the Flags, yes they're helpful, love them! :)

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
McLovin said:
Were you sitting on the computer daily for many hours? :D

Sometimes, I sit on the computer more now then when I was younger.

Maybe that's the reason. One of the first things I knew when I first got interested in PC (2 years ago) was the brightness adjusting :D It made my eyes more comfortable. I also bought a screen protector which has an anti UV (Ultra Violet) rays. Now everything is a lot better. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Maybe that's the reason. One of the first things I knew when I first got interested in PC (2 years ago) was the brightness adjusting :D It made my eyes more comfortable. I also bought a screen protector which has an anti UV (Ultra Violet) rays. Now everything is a lot better. :)

Never thought of that. Have to look into it.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
McLovin said:

Never thought of that. Have to look into it.

Be sure to get the exact screen size. I haven't found one in the bookstore which fits my screen, so I was forced to buy one and trim it. :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.