To enable AppLocker in Windows 10 Pro, follow these steps:
1. Open the Local Group Policy Editor by pressing the Windows key + R and typing "gpedit.msc" in the Run dialog box.
2. In the Local Group Policy Editor, navigate to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Application Control Policies > AppLocker.
3. Right-click on the AppLocker node and select "Configure AppLocker."
4. In the AppLocker Properties dialog box, select "Configure rule enforcement" and choose the "Enforce rules" option.
5. Click on the "Configure default rule behavior" option and choose the "Allow" option for all types of rules.
6. Click on the "Configure rule collections" option and create a new rule collection by clicking on the "Create New Rule Collection" button.
7. In the New Rule Collection dialog box, give the rule collection a name and select the type of rules you want to create (executable, script, MSI, or packaged app).
8. Click on the "Create" button to create the new rule collection.
9. In the AppLocker Properties dialog box, click on the "Apply" button to apply the changes.
10. Close the Local Group Policy Editor.
Once you have enabled AppLocker, you can create rules to allow or block specific applications from running on your computer. To create a new rule, right-click on the rule collection you created and select "Create New Rule." Follow the prompts to create the rule and then apply the changes.