How to get Free License Key for Ashampoo Anti-Malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1asko

Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello guys! In this video I going to show you how to get free license key for Ashampoo Anti-Malware!
So,enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIHOBnZ6jig&feature=channel_video_title

amazon

Jun 14, 2011
It is easy.
You can see here:
http://www.safecn.net/the-methods-to-get-free-6-months-ashampoo-antimalware.html

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Bottom Line: This antivirus program is like the Emsisoft because they used powerfull signatures by Ikarus!
I'm sorry but in my opinion Ashampoo Anti-Malware doesn't came even closer to Emsisoft overall prevention capabilities.
Apart from the Ikarius engine Emsisoft has as a second line of defense a powerful and mature behavior blocker (Mamutu), Ashampoo will monitor the computer for some system changes,that's sort off a intrusion prevention system but it can't be compared with a HIPS like Defense+.
scr_en_anti_malware_overview.jpg

Anyway good review , and thank you:D

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you for your review, F1asko.

I used it for a while, out of curiosity - I suppose I wanted to see how comparable it is with EAM and whether I can rely on it when my Emsisoft license expires.

To start with, I disabled the On-access scanner almost straight away, because it had measurable impact on performance, strike one of sorts. Compared to other real-time guards, this was in the painful to watch category, and I would generally tend to tolerate a reasonable slowdown for the sake of my security. Sadly, there are no options on the level of real-time protection - on execution, when created or modified, on read access, like in EAM, nor was there an extension filter, so there would be no way to modify the sensitivity of the scanner.

I then had to disable the automatic launch of AAM for the same reason - slow startup. I suppose this was a result of the early 5.0 EAM gene pool - having to carry a hefty load around.

The rootkit scan would go almost as fast as PrevX [and I'm trying really hard to comprehend how PrevX's rootkit scan could be so quick] and was actually way faster than EAM's trace scanner. Scanning was fairly slow, but EAM have never utilised trickery [persistent caches, etc.] to speed their scans. True to EAM form, it was very thorough.

Still though, the protection covers BHO, ADS scanner, Winsock-LSP, HOSTS file checker, ActiveX installations. There are also the ever present Internet traces cleaner and file wiper.

Another slight issue was the lag experienced with the GUI, something I've hardly seen with Ashampoo applications, which have always had almost unnatural lightness and responsiveness to user interactions.

Overall, I wasn't really impressed by AAM. I expected a fresh GUI twist on the dependable and convincing feature set of Emsisoft, but to me this is a somewhat mediocre attempt at re-badging.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Good reveiw. I have never used this company but I will try it a VM.

D

Deleted member 178

Jack said:
I'm sorry but in my opinion Ashampoo Anti-Malware doesn't came even closer to Emsisoft overall prevention capabilities.
Apart from the Ikarius engine Emsisoft has as a second line of defense a powerful and mature behavior blocker (Mamutu), Ashampoo will monitor the computer for some system changes,that's sort off a intrusion prevention system but it can't be compared with a HIPS like Defense+.
Anyway good review , and thank you:D

and EAM use 2 engines , Ikarus and a self-made one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.