Advice Request How to get info on an old lifetime Lic?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Some years ago I bought two lifetime lic for Malwarbytes Premium. I can only find my info for one. Is there anyway I can get the info back for the second one?
Thanks

Reactions: Weebarra

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Some years ago I bought two lifetime lic for Malwarbytes Premium. I can only find my info for one. Is there anyway I can get the info back for the second one?
Thanks
@ticklemefeet - This would be your best method to request their support, directly from the MB forum.

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following:
For any of these issues:
  • Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt
Please contact our support team at For Home | Official Malwarebytes Support to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: Find my Premium license key | Official Malwarebytes Support

Thanks in advance for your patience.
-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Here is what happened to me.

I had a laptop go bad with MBAM on it... I had neglected to keep a record of the license info.

But.... I had a record of the MBAM lifetime license purchase from Newegg.

I went to MBAM for assistance. They referred me to 'the retailer.'

Newegg did nothing for me pointing at MBAM. They did give me another receipt... but who cares. I already had a receipt.

I went back and complained to MBAM.

They gave me a one year license.

And that's it.

Ultimately, that's my fault. I should have kept records better. It was still a very good $10.00 spent on multiple years of service.

But... if MBAM had user accounts where we could store all of our licenses... that would help immensely.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017

Usually , you can always asking for help from where you purchase license ,
if your license was purchase from Malwarebytes official , of course you can ask official customer services for help .

But if your license was purchase from other place ,
than you should try to contact them , or find out any evidence for your purchase ,
such as payment receipt 、transfer proof or take a screenshot for the email they send to you (include the license information) .

About a month ago ,
Malwarebytes start allow user to register the old lifetime license in to Malwarebytes account ,
make sure to register all your license in to it , not only can make sure you won't lose the KEY number ,
it can easy to see each license had how many device are using ,
also can control to remove those device on official website , no need to ask customer services anymore .

Reactions: Weebarra and AtlBo
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
If you purchased through cleverbridge from official website then Go to Customer Support Contact Page ( product loookup page) and enter the email id used while purchasing mbam.
That link worked. It shows I bought three lic. the one I bought in 2010 doesn't give a reference number but the two I bought in 2013 do. The odd thing is back then I was buying both the antimalware and anti-exploit seperate untill they combined them.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
o_O! Quite interesting!! So did I read right that we can now add in our lifetime licenses @Bill K ? Anyone else confirm? I'd like to do this, but don't want my lifetime license to go BAM into a yearly license... As that wouldn't be cool at all. I got two lifetime licenses from way way way back.

@ticklemefeet Glad you could iron things out.

All - what are your thoughts about contacting support about adding in lifetime licenses? Should we be weary of this in case the one day say "nope your license is now a yearly license"? My licenses are legit licenses and such - proof and all.

Reactions: Weebarra

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
o_O! Quite interesting!! So did I read right that we can now add in our lifetime licenses @Bill K ? Anyone else confirm? I'd like to do this, but don't want my lifetime license to go BAM into a yearly license... As that wouldn't be cool at all. I got two lifetime licenses from way way way back.

@ticklemefeet Glad you could iron things out.

All - what are your thoughts about contacting support about adding in lifetime licenses? Should we be weary of this in case the one day say "nope your license is now a yearly license"? My licenses are legit licenses and such - proof and all.
@Lightning_Brian - I can only confirm that I was able to enter my lifetime license (purchased long ago from Newegg) at Malwarebytes | Sign in and it's now accessible in my account and correctly shown as a Lifetime Subscription.

Reactions: oldschool
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.