Guide | How To .:How to install and configure AVG Internet Security:.

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello guys, new video, on how to install AVG Internet Security.

Hope you like it.

Link>> My video.

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
EMI have blocked it due to copyright when trying to click the embedded. Shame on them!!! :)

Should be fixed in a couple of minutes. If not get back to me.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone else have trouble viewing this video?

Let me know.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
DiabloBlack said:
Just watched it with no issues (7:13pm EST)

Glad there were no issues there. Hope that you liked it ;)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Nice video, sorry did not update you when you asked but was rather late for me at the time as needed an early night... Anyway, am sure people will make use of this video despite it not been for me, don't get me wrong it performs okay (but that's just it, okay) and does not offer the power I am used to, more control would be nice... (Kinda drifting off I know!).

Like the music choices for the video/s I must say :D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Nice video, sorry did not update you when you asked but was rather late for me at the time as needed an early night... Anyway, am sure people will make use of this video despite it not been for me, don't get me wrong it performs okay (but that's just it, okay) and does not offer the power I am used to, more control would be nice... (Kinda drifting off I know!).

Like the music choices for the video/s I must say :D

Thanks. Thought I might change it around from Dubstep. :D

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Isn't this too of a task that it's almost a waste of time to create a video for? Anyways, Good try and I still appreciate your effort.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
BoXX28 said:
Isn't this too of a task that it's almost a waste of time to create a video for? Anyways, Good try and I still appreciate your effort.

Yes but with all the traffic that comes to the forums and the amount of people in the world have no antivirus software installed, I thought that it might be an idea to do tutorials like this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.