Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Try nOverlay Chrome extension: nOverlay

Tints the web pages you visit without the need for an overlay
The best web page tinting tool for Chrome: nOverlay (as in no-overlay) tints web pages without the need for a physical or software overlay - so no more washed-out text or off-putting tinted image!

nOverlay started life as a tool that I wrote for my dyslexic wife whilst she was studying at University. The tool worked so well for her that she urged me to develop it further and release it to the world - nOverlay is the result of her relentless requests and she assures me that she now simply cannot browse the web without it!

Far from being just an aid for dyslexic web users, nOverlay can potentially make browsing easier for users with Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome (SSS), those who have a light sensitivity or even people who simply don't like bright white web pages!

· Tint web pages without an overlay - text and images remain unaltered
· Customise any of the 8 bundled colour profiles or create your very own
· Override page fonts with the OpenDyslexia font
· Create custom profiles for specific web sites which load automatically
· Tint background images or remove them completely

Advanced settings allow for complete control: Choose to tint strictly white and grey-ish backgrounds or choose to tint a wider colour range so that sites such as Facebook (which has a very light blue background) are tinted the way you like! With nOverlay you decided how you view the web!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I didn't think this was a serious post and almost reported it lol :p

Reactions: Weebarra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.