Need Help How to remove ads to pop up

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Mobile' started by Rex Warren Dizon, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Rex Warren Dizon

Aug 26, 2017
    Device model:
    Samsung J1 2016
    Operating System and Version:
    Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
    Infection date and initial symptoms:
    Ads starting to pop up
    Current issues and symptoms:
    I am just playing online and ads starting to pop up
    Steps taken in order to remove the infection:
    I updated my CCleaner and Zemana Anti virus however it doesn't block or remove the ads. I checked my data and deleted suspicious extension.
    Hi guys, I need help again.

I didn't click anything. I just downloaded game from playstore, Plants vs zombies 1 and 2. Everytime I open my phone, the ads started to pop up. Even when I am playing. I updated my Ccleaner and Zemana Anti virus but it doesn't help me.

Any recommendation?

Similar Threads Forum Date
Unable to remove adware Malware Removal Assistance For Windows Thursday at 8:01 AM
Google Google may remove View Image button on Google Images Browsers and Extensions Feb 12, 2018
Android Google Removed Over 700,000 Malicious Android Apps From the Play Store in 2017 Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile Jan 30, 2018
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.